Key Elements of a Successful Return-to-Work Strategy
June 21, 2021
Many organizations have experienced success with their employees working remotely, however there are points that need to be addressed to ensure continued success and safety for both remote and onsite employment in the coming months. Covid-19 has taught us many lessons namely that people are going to work differently in the future. You must ensure a safe and secure transition.
- Technology-Technology is going to play a much bigger role and we need to ensure we are both optimized and secure.
Speaker: Joe Rossi
- Background Checks/Staffing-You now have access to more talent since remote work has proved to work for your organization. You need to be able to onboard new hires quickly with quick and comprehensive background checks.
Speaker: Lorenzo Pugliano
- Cybersecurity Training/Preparedness-One of the biggest pitfalls we have witnessed since the sudden move to remote working was phishing attacks. Although you train your employees to know the signs, they still may fall prey to sophisticated threat actors. Cybersecurity training must be ongoing.
Speaker: Mary Beth Borgwing
- Critical Incident Management-Although you may feel your cyber posture is mature, there is always a chance for a breach. In that case, you need to be able to quickly assemble key stakeholders and resolve the incident efficiently to avoid loss of data, fines, and reputational damage.
Speakers: Noam Morginstin & Mark Maxwell
- Coaching-Human Resources is struggling with Recruitment, Retention & Motivation, Leadership Development, and Corporate Culture challenges. Coaching and training have become more important than ever. People and organizations need support in addressing diversity & inclusion, retention policies, burnout and energy management, onboarding, and corporate culture issues.
Speakers: Wendy Luke , Taryn Abrahams and Zenia Raudsepp
- Healthy Environment-Air cleaning technology awarded the prestigious Certified Space Technology seal by the Space Foundation. It works to continuously clean and protect air and surfaces 24 hours a day.
Speaker: Ralph Marucci
Sorry, Event Expired